Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It's getting hotter

Helen got angry with me todayMy bad.



The constant drone of flies in a pretty strong sedative, though I don't think that's what's gotten into Lewis. 


For a few weeks now they've been climbing trees in groups and playing their favorite game:  push the other monkey off of the branch.  Surprisingly no one ever seems to get hurt.  Though sometimes the bigger juveniles can get in trouble for playing too rough.


And Bryan came to visit!  It was epic, but I'll let him fill you in on the details...




























I asked him to send my love to all of you when he gets back, but just in case he misses anyone...

Miss y'all.
Lots of love.
-M

3 comments:

  1. So sometimes, when you post pictures with captions, I read it as FarSide parody with monkeys.

    And I love it!

    Lisa K :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It *was* epic. I've been showing off my cell phone videos (with narration from Michael Madole, Field Primatologist)... TV contract to follow.

    ReplyDelete