Sunday, September 20, 2009

Chris, Dave, and Nick

Sorry for the delay in-between postings. Been pretty busy in the forest, and coming home after 10/11 hours out I've only had enough energy to eat dinner, clean up, and go to bed. Hopefully I get used to the schedule and can update more frequently.

This is Chris. Yes it's a Mr. T T-shirt.

This is Dave. He had hair when we got here, but then it left.

I believe this is Nick with an infant. Cute, eh? He's one of my favorite monkeys.

The weather looks like it's going to be much better this week. Sunny and warm instead of cold and rainy. Honestly I wasn't ready for that sort of weather, but I guess it's best that I got a taste of it before the real winter begins.

Ramadan ended today. At least we think it did. The crazy reed-ist made an appearance twelve hours before he was supposed to, so that must mean something. It will still be 2 or 3 days before we can acquire some spirits, and we'll probably wait until next weekend to celebrate properly, but celebrate we will.

I'm working on uploading a video of the evening call to prayer (one of the coolest things I've ever seen/heard), but I haven't quite worked out how to shorten it to a blog-acceptable size. Soon.



1 comment:

  1. I want to measure important events by a reed-ists. Calendars are for n00bs.

    ReplyDelete