Friday, December 25, 2009

12/25/2009 (No way to avoid being cheesy)


I've been writing this entry in my head for at least a couple of months. I had a nice paragraph worked out on how much you all mean to me, how much I miss you all, how I wouldn't be where I am without every one of you, and how the irony of all of that still confuses/amuses me.

But now that the day has finally arrived, I'd rather just say:

Merry Christmas.

Love,
Michael


p.s. I bought a hat that plays a crazy Christmas medley. Thought I should share.


4 comments:

  1. Arghhh! Wonderful blog, wonderful you! Merry Christmas some more! xoxo, m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you. Love the hat. I'm sure any doubts the macaques had been harboring about the sanity of our standing in the freezing rain for hours waiting to collect their poop species has been nipped in the bud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the facial hair looks great. keep it up

    ReplyDelete