Monday, February 15, 2010

A couple of pictures I almost deleted, but then decided to post.




Both of these are of Simon, one of two juvenile males in the group.  He's got about another year left before he starts getting regular abuse from the older males, but he's just gotten too big for the females to boss around.  He's one of my favorite individuals to watch whenever I've got some spare time with the group, mostly due to the astounding acrobatics he and Mack (the other juvenile male) exhibit while playing.

2 comments:

  1. He's making such a wonderful over-the-shoulder expression--these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael,

    I've probably read this too late, but if I've not missed your trip to London perhaps we could meet for coffee?

    Jeanne Henry/Tolliday (nee Madole)

    Your photos are amazing; hang in there Feb is never a good month!!

    ReplyDelete