Saturday, March 20, 2010

Azrou Barbeque

Had a nice little barbeque on the roof yesterday.

Prometheus shows Dave a neat trick
On the menu:  Lamb, chicken kebabs, turkey, salsa, fruit salad, and cakes and bread from the bakery.

Laetitia (be afraid, be very afraid) and Alvaro

(from left) Alvaro, Chris, Dave and Laetitia

From the roof on the roof:  Sofia, Chris, Dave and Laetitia

I must have posted a variation of this same picture half a dozen times by now.
Yum.
Gotta say though, it felt so strange not having a Rio Blanco in hand.  Doing something that I associate so much with home, I fell into the strongest bout of homesickness I've had since Christmas.  I still haven't been able to shake it off completely.
Miss you guys.

Damn.

Luckily, Frightened Rabbit wrote a song just for me.

1 comment: